Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A "White" Deer Christmas

The Mitchell's (my mother's family) are a huge group. We no longer fit in typical homes, so we had to rent the WD Community Center to hold all of us! We had fun playing games and eating...lots of eating. The girls enjoyed playing with their cousins and testing out new toys.
The youngest of our brood, little Brenner.
And the craziest (Karson) was our entertainment. His dancing is hysterical!
Riley Kay and Alyx.
Alyx and Alee playing in the back. Brenner's roller coaster was fun for all of the kiddos.
The men, supervising the steaks. Thanks for the delicious steak, Uncle Jim!
Kaycia gettin' her guns up in her new Tech Snuggie. Wreck em'!
Miss Merrit!
Playing Twister with the cousins!
Gift time!
Sydni Ryen
Layci captured the look I always give Donnie...
Don't you love how she accessorized her loud dress? I do!
Kienan and Sydni playing in the back of the Community Center. I've climbed that wall MANY times!
Freckles just like Mommy's! Nana used to call them "angel kisses", which may be true in her case, but I was more like Makenzi in attitude when I was little.
Mak (her bangs were unleashed) and Alee, playing with their baby dolls.
The Doodle.
Kienan and Syd...they get along great!
Makki was singing for all of us.
Makenzi is in her pj's after an "accident" in the back. Her accident being that she didn't want to take the time to go to the potty to tee-tee. She "forgot ta' go", in her words.
A girl after my own heart. No, I didn't force her to ask for these, but I sure was stoked!
Headlock hugs are the best.
Granny Mar made everyone robes. Where's mine, Granny? If they had Twilight fleece, I would SOOOOO want a Twilight Snuggie. Get on that, Marla! We could be rich!
All of Granny Mar's brood. We are a fertile family, to say the least.

No comments: