Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sydni's Pajama Day

Unlike someone I know, (*cough, cough*cough, Aunt Hayli, cough*) I remembered what day was PJ day at Syd's elementary school this past week and decked her out for the occasion. I talked her out of her crappy Giselle nightgown (that is completely worn out, but she wanted to wear it to show her class how it "spins"....Sheesh) and bought her some super-duper-cute "I Heart Cocoa" jammies. We also threw in our Fancy Nancy house slippers to complete the ensemble. Her teacher (who is awesome) read them The Polar Express and then they spent the afternoon watching the movie. How cute is that? We might have to do that again this week!
Work it...own it!
The Doodle was super-ticked that she couldn't wear her jammies to school, so to compensate I let her play with my Itouch until we left that morning. Isn't she cute in her new outfit from Granny Deb? She rocks those boots EVERYDAY.

No comments: