Monday, August 3, 2009

When the Girls Steal My Camera...

I'm not quite sure what she's trying to convey with this face! Ha!
The messy playroom closet...I guess it was worthy of a picture.
Dirty legs...I think Makenzi's.
The cursed playroom. Match, lighter fluid...how I would love to clean this room!
Dirty feet, dirty playroom floor...nice!
I love that my 3 year old can sort of center the objects she's taking a picture of...random shot of my Fiesta cream and sugar set.
Attempting a self portrait...I wonder where they learned this artform from?
This is her "I'm a little you-know-what smile!"
So natural and rustic...nice lighting, Mak.
A shot of the flower arrangement...I love how it is so random!
In this series of shots, I can just imagine what Mak was telling her sister..."Show me a silly face, Sydni."
"Now, be serious, Syd!"
"Show me, aloof."
Sydni finally gets a turn, I guess!
I went to download pictures today, and discovered why the lense of my camera was a little grubby. Apparently, I have freelance photographers in my own home! Who knew they could have so much fun with the camera! Check out my budding photographer's exclusive pics below...I can just imagine the giggling that took place during this shoot!

No comments: