Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fudge and Lady - Part of the Family!

"Fudge" - this is SYDNI'S DOG...according to her!
"Lady" - Makenzi claims that our black lab is HER DOG!

It is safe to say that Donnie and I are not dog people. I'm slightly allergic, and Donnie just doesn't love dog hair and slobber or the tendency some dogs have to chew up stuff. Why in the world he brought home TWO lab puppies in March of 2008 will always be a mystery to me because of these facts! However, Fudge (our brown lab) and his sister Lady (our black lab) have grown on both Donnie and I. Even though we do not hug and roll around on the trampoline with the pups like the girls do, we really do love our dogs. Fudge is a big teddy bear, and Lady is a hyper-active sweetheart. I take her on my jogs sometimes and she doesn't seem winded, even after three miles of steady running! They are so sweet to the girls and practically let the girls do whatever they want to them! I looked out the window last week, and both girls were piling sand on top of Fudge's head while he merely laid on the trampoline and happily wagged his tail. The girls love their dogs and will have wonderful memories of their puppies as they grow old with them!

No comments: