Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend in White Deer

Here are a few pics of our quick trip to White Deer last weekend. We came up to WD for my high school friend Jenni's wedding. Have I mentioned that Sydni loves weddings? My friend Ashlee is going to have Syd and Mak be flower girls for her wedding in June, and let me just say that Sydni is PUMPED about her role! She told me on the way to WD that she wanted to be the flower girl for Jenni, if she needed one! I think she feels like she needs to be everyone's flower girl at this point.
Check out our pics below:



My sweet Sydni! Love those freckles!

Aunt Layci wants to do Mak's hair, so I let her...good luck!

They loved watching the bride and groom dance.

Sydni and Jenni. Sydni thought Jenni (being the bride and all) was a rock star or something! She is OBSESSED with weddings, brides, and anything that goes along with all of that stuff!



Playing at the wedding. See how they hold hands? Cute!


Getting ready for the wedding in Granny's bathroom. Stinkers!


Me and my girlies!

Mommy and Sydni attempt our signature pose...am I squeezing her too hard?

Looking cute for the wedding!

No comments: