Friday, February 27, 2009

Interview With a Child

I completed this survey with Sydni! Some of her answers were too cute not to share:
Interview with SYDNI RYEN- 4 1/2 yrs. old.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
That you love me.
2. What makes mom happy?
Running around and playing with us.
3. What makes mom sad?
When Fudgey and Lady chew up things. (Our labs...Oh, so true! Pissed is the better word!)
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
You tickle me and act all crazy. Will you tickle me?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You look like me. (How many times has she been told that, huh?)
6. How old is your mom?
She is.....(starts counting on her fingers. Skips from 7 to 28)...um, 28!
7. How tall is your mom?
About 20 feet? (5' 4" on a good day)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Watch TV and play with us. YOu like going to the ice cream store. Hey, can we go to the ice cream store? ( I never get to watch TV, and I dread the ice cream store because I can't say no! How would I know if it's a favorite? Ha!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Look for me? (Haaaa! My witty child.)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For being pretty. (I think someone is still trying to get to go to the ice cream store later.)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Playing the staring game. (We have staring contests a lot, but she always wins.)
12. What is your mom not very good at?Getting Fudge off the trampoline.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You make your kids learn and play. They call you Mrs. Hart.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza? No, you like those white thingys with the little rice. (My california rolls)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That you dress me. (It's really hard. I'm glad I've risen to the challenge.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tom. (Dang, I was hoping for Jerry. Thanks, Syd.)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We go play out at the park. You make us read. (I don't make them read! They like it!)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
You put your moisturizer on. (Uh, what?!) Mak says, "We're both girls!" (Smart kid!)
19. How are you and your mom different?
You get pimples on your face and I don't. (Thanks.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause your always hugging me and not letting go.
21.. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To The Man That Shoots Fire. I want to go there. Can we go there? (That is what she calls O'Hana and Kabuki Steak House. Somebody is Hungry!)

No comments: