Sunday, October 23, 2011

Raider Power!

Donnie and Syd had a great time at the Tech game last weekend. He decided to have a "Daddy-Daughter Day" with her, instead of asking a friend to take my place in the stands. She watched the entire game, and asked Donnie questions about football.  She particularly loved the announcer saying, "For another Red Raider FIRST DOWN!" and had a ball shouting "RAIDER POWER" with the other fans.  We both have agreed that we need to carve out alone time for both Syd and Mak, so while Dad and Syd were having fun at the game, Makenzi and I decorated the house with our Halloween stuff and watched Harry and the Hendersons with some yummy popcorn with parmesan (Mak's favorite). She also had to have her nails done, so we had a manicure session in between.  I hope we can keep up our special time with each of them after Brink arrives, because I know how important it is to them and to both Donnie and I!
Wreck 'EM Tech!

No comments: