Thursday, September 15, 2011

Seven Year Olds are Punks...

She used to be sweet...what happened?
Sydni is going through the "I"m a jerk" phase.  It all began when she turned seven and has been going strong ever since. Her father and I know absolutely NOTHING, and she knows everything. Turning seven bestows children with unlimited wisdom, apparently.  The picture above is what I call "the look", because I'd never seen it until AFTER she became this fountain of knowledge. This is the look I get when she needs to show me that I'm an idiot.  She's been in time out a lot, and may have had some other forms of discipline tossed her way. There are still moments of sweetness, but I'm hoping that this phase of being a jerk is temporary. Does turning eight humble you in anyway? Let's hope so...:)

No comments: