Monday, September 5, 2011

Basketball Babe!

Syd is signed up to start basketball this week, so Donnie took her shopping today for some basketball shoes. Mak and I opted to stay home, due to the fact that Sydni is known for being extremely picky when it comes to fashion. According to Donnie, it was a painless task so I suppose she saves the arguing and negative opinions for her mother. ;) I'm also hoping she proves me wrong on her "coach-ability".  If she's like me, she might have a rough time letting someone tell her how to do, well, anything. Donnie is going to start working with her every night so she doesn't feel like a duck out of water during her first practice at the end of the week. If you hear yelling and crying during the evenings, rest assured, it is more than likely coming from our house! Prove me wrong, Syd-o!


Donnie makes sure she has them properly laced.
Check out the kicks! A new basketball, too.

We might not know how to run while dribbling or shoot, but we will look good learning how!

No comments: