Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcom MAX, the Bunny to our Family!

Er...welcome Max to Granny Deb's home, now! Ha! Pop bought the girls a sweet bunny appropriately named "Max", inspired by Max & Ruby on Nickelodeon. However, I'm allergic to anything with fur, so the girls' bunny now lives at Granny's house. (Along with the kittens Pop also brought home for them. The man can't say "no" to his grand kids!) Although Max's stay at our house was short, the girls had fun with him while it lasted. I TRIED to endure the stuffy nose and itchy eyes as long as I could, but when I woke up the second day after Max arrived, Donnie took one look at me and said, "Max has to go back to Granny's house." I guess my swollen nose and eyes were a big clue that my allergies were for real?



We BRIEFLY allowed Max out of his cage to hop around. He immediately headed the opposite direction of the girls!

Fudge was going NUTS outside. He could see Max hopping around through the windows, and he was NOT HAPPY that he couldn't get to him. I've never heard Fudgey cry, but he was howling and whining trying to break down the door to get to Max!

Sydni is like her Aunt Hayli...she loves animals!

No comments: