Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Fun - June FLEW By!!

June is our favorite month of Summer vacation. You aren't counting down the days until you have to go back to school, and it's just full of lazy days and summer fun. The girls and I are truly appreciating our time off this year! Sydni sleeps in until at least 10am each morning, and Makenzi doesn't ask me every morning if she has to go to school! The morning grind during the school year is what is hardest for all of us. I think having the girls wake up naturally and stress-free makes such a difference in their attitudes the rest of the day! God bless Summer vacation! Here are snippets of some of our June activities: Uncle Jason, throwing Sydni during our weekend visit to White Deer.

Sydni loves Eclipse and the Twilight Saga pretty much because her Mommy does. I know her wanting to be like me won't last forever! I'm sure when she's 12 she will be rolling her eyes at this picture.
I've been waiting for this movie to come out for quite some time! Syd and I went to collect our Twilight/Eclipse fan stuff at Burger King.

Sydni cuts her hair off..again!

Syd and Mak at Karla's.

Pretty cute, isn't she?!

Aunt Hayli and Uncle Jason have the cutest pool in WD that the girls LOVED! They had so much fun hanging out with their cousins for a few days.
The cool fire pit that we roasted marshmellows.
My baby nephew, Brenner. He's growing up so fast!
Sydni FINALLY learned how to ride her bike! Donnie worked with her until she was able to master it. Good job Syd and Daddy!

Makki still hasn't mastered the bike riding thing, but she's working on it!

No comments: