Friday, July 23, 2010

The Playroom to Office Conversion

The play room was the bane of my existence. We had entirely too many toys out at once and the girls were too overwhelmed to keep it clean. I decide we would store all of our toys in plastic tubs and rotate one tub out every few weeks...sort of like they do at day care! I repainted the lilac walls with the butternut gold we have throughout our house and converted it in to an office! Donnie and I are glad we now have a place to work, and the girls have barely noticed the absence of their huge mess of toys. I think they actually appreciate their toys now that they are being rotated. Opening a new tub is like getting new toys every few weeks!
Goodbye, play room!

Hello, office! Notice that I didn't buy a single new item for this conversion! Just paint! ;)

No comments: