Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More of Sydni's School Work...

Do you know how much "stuff" a Kindergartner brings home on a daily basis? TONS!! Instead of trying to keep all of it (and possibly creating a fire hazard in our attic), I take pictures of the work I think is cute or odd! Sydni's coloring habits fit into the latter of those two categories. I'm pretty sure she has the attention span of her mother, so having to color an entire picture is somewhat painful for her. She rushes through it and wants to move on to the next activity. It's so funny to see yourself in your child!
Last week, her class was studying the color "white" and I thought her ghosts were really good! If I draw something for her, and explain my process, she catches on very quickly. We do a lot of "free drawing" versus coloring.

No comments: