Friday, April 16, 2010

Goodbye, First Tooth!

Syd's first loose tooth has been grossing me out for weeks, but thankfully her disgustingly loose tooth is now out of her mouth! My Mamaw taught first grade and kindergarten for half a century and learned a thing or two about pulling teeth. I think most citizens in White Deer have had at least one tooth pulled by Mary K. Diggs, so I was so happy that she could carry on the tradition with Sydni! Mamaw snatched the tooth out of her mouth before she even knew what was coming, and thankfully, my sister Layci had her camera to capture the moment.
She's still in shock, but happy the tooth is gone!
Check out Snaggle Tooth!

One lovely tooth to put under her pillow tonight!
Posing with Mamaw and her precious tooth.
Putting her tooth in her "Baby's First Tooth" keepsake box to put under her pillow. This made Mommy extremely sad because I remembered opening those keepsake boxes during Sydni's baby shower. I also remember the sleepless nights that resulted from that little tooth trying to poke through her gums! Syd-o is growing up too fast!

No comments: