Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sydni's New Do'!

Granny took Syd and Mak to get a trim today, and our little Diva decided she wanted a new look. We might go for the stacked bob next time, but Deb was afraid to let her take too much off this go around.


Does it look like yours, Momma? She would totally get it highlighted, too, if I let her. Uh, NO!
Side view. It's a little messy from rolling in the grass with Fudge and Lady.
Pretty darn cute!

Doodle wanted hers cut shorter, but Mommy isn't too keen on having two heads of hair to blow dry and style each morning!
Makki has such silky hair, it's hard for me to let her cut it!
Work it, girlfriend!
Not shy...at all!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Now you guys need to put on matching outfits and take a picture - she really is your Mini-Me, sans Mr. Bigglesworth!

Donnie and Lenzi Hart said...

Ha, ha! I think Gymboree has matching stuff right now. If I could stomach it, I would. Makki said we had "the same head", so maybe that's what she trying to say? The only drawback is that I have to blow dry it every morning, which (pun intended) BLOWS. Long hair is actually easier on little girls because you can throw it up in a quick ponytail or messy bun (which was her go-to style) and be done! Keep that in mind when your little Monkey starts growing a mane! Ha! I totally miss the bow head stage for that reason.