Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Few Random Pics!

I'm usually annoying with my constant posting, but MAN, this semester has been brutal on my time to do anything other than work and write! I'm doing my best to compensate for lack of documentation this month, and since I'm forgoing Facebook for forty days, I've decided to focus energy on the girls' blog! Here are a few pictures I took today and a few days ago.
The girls watching Aunt McCaleb's basketball game. Mak is enjoying some popcorn. She can't do anything without a snack and Syd can't go anywhere without the proper accessories.
Mak and Belle Bennett playing at our neighborhood park. Belle dressed herself that day! Isn't she cute in her Halloween leggings and skirt, Valentine shirt, and diva boots? Do you see why Belle gets along so well with my girls? She likes to play in the dirt AND look great at the same time!
Our neighborhood has a great park with a track for me to run on while the girls play. I'm not kidding when I say this place is FULL OF KIDDOS! Every day that we go (weather permitting), there are at least ten other kids playing. The girls love it, and here they are with a few of our neighborhood friends! Notice how Mak's feet are not touching the ground. Impressive!

The Diva, posing at the park.
Granny Deb bought the girls ADORABLE "Tigers" hoodies.
Pretty cute, huh?!
The Doodle before heading to Amarillo for Alee and Alyx's birthday party. She had to have those "spark-le-leeeee" shoes she saw at Target the other day. She's starting to care about fashion, but I don't think anyone could be as DEMANDING about what they wear as her DIVA big sister!

No comments: