Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sidewalk Art

We draw a lot at our house, and the best place to flex our artistic muscles is on the pavement. Sidewalk chalk is awesome, and we go through a lot around here! I never know what I'm going to find in the driveway after the girls have broken out the chalk, and their recent drawings were camera worthy. Not necessarily for the quality of the drawings, but because their explanations of what they drew were so dadgum funny! Have a good look before you read the explanations:

Makenzi's drawing, and I quote, of "Santa on his tippy-toes."

I made the mistake of poking out my belly the other day (which I can poke WAY out there after carrying two big-headed babies), and told Sydni I had a "food baby in there". She never let that comment go, and decided to capture my food-babyness in chalk. Even though Aunt Layci thinks she drew me with one huge boob (thanks, Layc), this is actually "Mommy with a food baby." Nice.


No comments: