Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sydni's Coffee Shoppe

The girls were taking all of the gifts out of the packaging this morning, and I opened up the Barbie play coffee machine Aunt Layci bought for them. They took it back into the bedroom to play, and I heard Makki saying, "Can I take your order?" and then Sydni say, "I need uh, vanilla mocha." (Maybe I go to Starbucks way too much with them! Sydni knows my order, and forgot to say "grande", or it would be right on the money!) When I walked back there to see what they were doing, Sydni was using the bunk bed ladder for her window, and Makenzi was using my grocery list pad to take her order. How cute is that?! They keep me entertained, that's for sure! They re-enacted the order for me after I found my camera! Mak played the part of the barista very well, saying, "Is that all?" when Syd finished her order.
I ordered a mocha too, and Sydni made it for me! Maybe she could work at Starbucks part-time in high school?
Mak's turn. They had a ball!

No comments: