Saturday, April 11, 2009

Talk About Being Bored!

The girls were goofing around Friday morning (we didn't have school) and I thought I'd take pictures for black mail someday! Sydni's first boyfriend will love these shots, and when Makenzi appears on American Idol, I'll definitely send these pics to producers!
Sydni doesn't really wear much on the weekends!
Makenzi is wearing Sydni's old Dee-dee Doodle costume, her pink yoga pants on her head, and then her polk a-dot pj pants, as she plays a ditty on the Doodle Bops guitar. So talented!
Only Sydni would point out the fact that her gloves match her panties.
Future rock star! I totally love the goofy grin!
She started improvising a new addition to her "silly dance" routine. I must get this booty shaking on camera. The complex choreography involved is unreal!

1 comment:

laycid said...

Hey now...I was just about to say, "At least her gloves match her panties" and then I read your caption...LOL! Maybe Syd & I think alike???