Saturday, September 6, 2014

Playing Catch Up

This blog is going to be my main source of updates for the Hart Family...at least that's my goal for this new school year. I'm breaking out my blog and dusting it off this month after a fairly long hiatus.  I'm conducting an experiment in our home that might rock my world. I'm addicted to Facebook and Instagram, but I often find myself spending entirely too much time on both apps. I'm deleting both accounts on Monday...it's too tempting to check them if I keep them active. Our friends and family who like seeing pics of our kids can view images, videos and updates on the Hart crew here on this blog. If I find that after 30 days that I can survive without social media, then I will keep the accounts deleted. Save this link and visit it often for updates on our family.














No comments: